Wednesday, June 11, 2008
please forgive...
the following non-knitting content but I just had to share this story of the mud-phobic piglet. The photo of her was too cute to keep to myself!

Also, I came across this cool widget to make your own virtual mixtapes. It doesn't have access to every song ever created but it's still fun and I like it because someone visiting my blog has a choice of whether or not they want to hear the music. Click on the cassette tape (remember those?) in the sidebar for a listen. Mouse over to control volume, pause, forward, skip, etc.


2 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Petunia said...

funny story...what is a girl in CA doing knitting a hoodie? Isn't it too hot for one?

Are you ever going to post on your other blog or should I bookmark this one?

Blogger Rositta said...

I think I'm going to have to try out that widget, thanks for the link...ciao

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer