From the post title and photo, you can guess that things did not end well for my Clapotis. I was so frustrated, I didn't even take a photo before I ripped it. Alarm bells should have gone off the second I bought the yarn which, although beautiful, is probably not the best choice for a pattern with dropped stitches. I'm not sure if the Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb called for behaves the same way as the Artfibers Ming I used even though they share the same 50/50 silk/wool content. The Ming was very grabby and I had to snip the fuzz from almost every space between dropped stitches to get it to unravel properly. But that isn't even the reason I frogged the whole thing. The finished knitting just looked horrible because the slipped stitches in the increase section made the edges of that corner too tight and different from the other edges and also made the whole shawl a weird shape (and no, I don't think blocking would have changed any of that). I'm still not sure why the pattern has slipped stiches in the first two sections and not the others. I guess it's my own fault for not making modifications when I had the chance. Add to that the fact that I ripped the shawl back twice already - once from the first section to change to a smaller needle size and then from almost the very end because I was running out of yarn and had to remove a set of straight rows to compensate.
I'm not sure if I'll start again. Right now, I just need time to grieve.