Monday, June 18, 2007
i'm back

It's been a rough couple of months (which you can read about on my art blog if you're interested), but I'm finally back to updating this blog now. While I was gone I finished both my Here and There Cables scarf and felted origami cranes for the knitnotwar project.

I wanted a small project to work on while sitting in hospital waiting rooms, so I picked up this great little purse kit from a wonderful yarn store in San Mateo, CA called Nine Rubies Knitting. The bag was designed by one of their employees who is a either an art or fashion school student, can't remember which. Although I like the decorative design she created (above photo), I think I'm going to change it a bit. I just love the handles - they are what drew me to the project in the first place. I'll post a photo of mine when it's finished.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer