Friday, February 01, 2008
finally overcoming my inertia
I'm sure the few blog readers I had have stopped visiting since I haven't posted in so long, but I'm back again with the holidays over, in-laws gone, and my husband almost fully recovered after a horrible cold, i.e. I'm finally sleeping soundly through the night!

Knitting updates...I finished knitting my CPH and need to sew the sleeves on, knit a cute little purse which still needs blocking and a fabric lining, and started a pair of socks which I'm making up as I go along. Pictures to follow. In the meantime here are some fun knitting-related items I've come across on the web recently: a yarn tattoo and newspaper yarn.


2 Comments:

Blogger Corinne said...

Hi. I'm still here!! Can't wait to see your central park hoodie and very cute little purse. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Blogger Andi Knit said...

I'm glad things have settled down. I am looking forward to seeing FO's. : )

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer